Installation & Compatibilty
Rogue Radar Mount Compatibilty
The Rogue Radar Mount is designed for rear view cylindrical mirror stems with a 3/4" diameter or a 7/8" diameter. As a general note the Rogue Radar Mount fits the following vehicle manufacturers. We highly recommend you measure the diameter of your rear view mirror stem as this is only a guide and some variances amongst manufacturers have occurred.
Installing Seamless Cord
1. Set your voltmeter to continuity, touch the red and black probes together, the voltmeter should beep indicating that they are shorted.
2. Next you'll need to find a ground on the car somewhere, look for something that is metal like a bolt under the dash.
3. Put the black probe on the ground, and touch the back of each exposed wire connecter on the back of the mirror.
4. For each wire that beeps, that means that wire is grounded. Turn the ignition to the on position, then back to off, make sure that it beeps regardless if power is running to the mirror or not.
5. Put the voltmeter into VDC mode to measure DC volts, turn the vehicle ignition to the on position.
6. Put the black probe on the ground found in step number 4.
7. Touch each of the wire connecters with the red probe, and note which one(s) gives you a +12-14 volt reading. Turn off the ignition the volt reading should go down to 0 or close to 0.
8. This should define which two ports you would plug the seamless cord into; the black portion goes into step 4, the yellow into step 7.